Thursday, September 21, 2006

Shitty fucking day...

Had some good days at work over the last little while. Now a good day at work is simply a day that goes by that I don't want to kill myself. Yesterday was not a good day. Today was 100 times worse. It's not really a big deal. In their infinite wisdom they have decided to add four more hours to our work week. That potentially means I will be stuck in that hellhole till 8:00PM some nights. Foremost on my mind is how that is possibly going to fuck up my Wednesday nights. I am NOT happy.
Highest point of the day was telling my supervisor how difficult it was for me to make it through a regular 8-hour day as it is. She had no idea how to respond to that. It was just funny watching her shift in her seat looking, uncomfortable.
Good stuff: Got to chat with Gordo a bit. Things seem to be going really well with him and Rob, which is cool. I have decided I have empty nest syndrome when it comes to Gord. He was so in my life for a while there. We talked every day, saw each other every second day at least. I just kinda got used to having him around. It felt good to be needed. Now I have to realize my boy is growing up and needs to be on his own. He doesn't need me as much anymore. He knows I will be here for him if he needs me and I know that if I needed him he would be here for me.
That's about all I have for now. Other than that my new friend Mark is thinking of moving into town which will make it easier to hang out more... We introduced him to The Goat last night. Can't wait to introduce him to Starbucks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.