Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Posting as requested Dan...

Well I was told it was time to post a new blog so here it is.
First off. The TV is fuckin' awesome. Well it's just a TV but I really like it. Gonna come in handy over the winter. I am hoping to catch up on my movies and such.
So just when you thought it was safe to go back to work... I think I managed 4 days in a row (okay there was a weekend in between) where they didn't piss me off. Till today. They managed it. I will spare you all the details but I will say again: I hate my job SO much.
So nothing too exciting on the weekend. Sorry to say the Lyndhurst Turkey Fair was a write off though, of course it was nice to see Meghan and Claire. Almost got the oppertunity to visit New York City in October but that has dematerialized. New possibility coming in May, updates forthcoming.
Monday: Coffee at The Goat with Tracy and Dan.
Tuesday: Work. Yeah, this close to going postal.
Tuesday evening: ReelOut had a screening of some music videos, all by gay artists or with a gay theme. A very promising idea. A very poor execution. Also very poor turnout. Too bad.
That brings you all up to date. Tomorrow is the first meeting of COLA since the spring. Looking forward to it. I am going to finally meet in person another myspacer that I have been chatting with for a while now. That should be cool. I am sure I will blog about it.
That's it for now.

No comments: