Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is it time for the looney bin?

So the weirdest thing happened to me today. I was at work. The day was going quite well. In fact yesterday went well too, flew right by. Back to today though. I spent most of the day text messaging with Gord. We don't get to talk much anymore and I miss him lots. At some point though I started to feel weird. My only guess is that it was some kind of anxiety attack. My breathing was weird, I couldn't concentrate, I couldn't deal with the calls. I think I seriously could have started crying right there at my desk. I mean I always have the same shit on my mind... Money, shitty job, house, worry about the future, and all the rest. This stuff is always with me but it has never made me feel like this. I have no idea what to make of it. We will see how tomorrow goes. I don't want to deal with that feeling again.
Add to all that my being extremely horny lately. Not sure what that's all about.
Anyway, thats all I got.

No comments: