Saturday, August 5, 2006

Giving up...

So my "dream job" turned out to be someone else's dream job. 154 applicants, 3 finalists, all 3 had worked there before. They knew who they were going to hire and really just wasted my time.
My dissapointment is really my own fault. I get myself worked up and start thinking really positive. I need to stop doing that because the crashing at the end really sucks.
This has kinda taken the wind out of my sails right now and I have no ambition to do anything. I am not interested in applying for any other jobs. I am certainly not interested in going back to my current place of employment though of course I have no choice and will be there on Monday. I am not interested in pursuing buying the house. Just kinda don't care about anything right now. I kinda just want to curl up in a ball somewhere and forget about everything and anything. I've just had enough.
Oh and I turn 40 in 8 days... Yee-fucking-ha...

No comments: