Thursday, August 24, 2006

BAH! I hate having a cold...

So I have a cold. I hate being sick. It started to hit me yesterday afternoon at work. I went to meet the gang after work for our usual Wednesday night dinner. I felt okay for that, came home, watched THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA, QUEEN OF THE DESERT with Howie & Neil. That one is one of my favourite gay movies. A "must see" movie for gays everywhere. Rent it, watch it. Chatted for a bit after that but was pretty wasted. Bed around 11PM. So early for me.
This morning I woke up feeling like crap. Decided I needed to go to work anyway since I am running low on sick days. Working for nazis means you only get 10 per year. I have 6 gone, oddly not one was used because I was sick, but I digress. I decided if I still felt crappy tomorrow I will call in sick then. It is pretty much a given that I am not going in. YAY! Long weekend.
Despite my cold we went for our walk downtown. When I am sick I hate staying home and wallowing in my germs. So coffee at The Goat it was. The walk and the fresh air was good.
Now I am stuffed up again. Hoping to not feel too crappy in the morning. Have a few errands to run then will relax at home for the rest of the day.
So that's it for now. I will add that I am loving the wireless thing... Thanks again Gordo. Love you, miss you.

No comments: