Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wireless networks and Potato Salad...

So today was a good day. The usual Sunday Brunch at The Goat. Some shopping, and some computer tech support.
I got my new bathroom faucet from RONA. I looked at some TVs as I will probably be picking one up soon. 32 or 37" LCD Flatscreen.
Bryan came over and got my wireless card for the laptop running and I am laying in bed typing this blog with no wires. Naked for those of you who are dying to know.
So on to the potato salad. I really didn't mean to make Howie feel bad for forgeting to make his awesome potato salad for my birthday party. I just kinda mentioned it at brunch. I really didn't expect him to show up tonight with a big ziplock bag full of a batch he made up just for me. What a sweet guy. I will surely enjoy it. Sorry Mom but Howie's is the absolute best potato salad EVER.
Other than those highlights, we did go to the National Gallery to see the Emily Carr Exhibit. Interesting but not really my thing. It was a nice day though.
We're done...

No comments: