Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I'm sure they make a pill for this... Some pills are bitter to swallow...

For those of you out there who live for my blog, and you know who you are, I am sorry I have not been keeping at it lately. I could say that there has been nothing to write about but that would be wrong. There has definitely been stuff going on but I have chosen NOT to write about it because as huge as it is I know some would end up making it way bigger. I know my friends are concerned and I would love to say "I'm fine, don't worry about it" but I really can't. I am not fine at all but I really do not want to talk about it at this point with anyone other than the other party involved. I know everyone means well but it's just not something I want to discuss until I have a better handle on it myself. Until then all I ask is that you leave it alone. If I appear to be in a good mood, just go with it. If I seem depressed just go with that too. Telling me to "cheer up" really doesn't help so please don't.
All that being said, hopefully at some point soon things will get back to some kind of normal. It's just going to take some work, some honesty, and some communication. I don't expect anything more of anyone else than I expect from myself.

No comments: