Monday, May 1, 2006

The trick that became my accountant...

Well another weekend gone. Mom and Dad came back on Friday so we spent a bit of the evening with them. Dan was working all weekend for the big student move out. We went over to Neil and Howie's place for dinner Saturday night along with Meghan & Claire and Bryan. Good times that was. Sunday was all about Brunch at The Goat, some White Mountain ice cream and hanging out at Neil and Howie's again. After that I went and hung out with Dan for his last hour at work. Very good to spend some time with him and watching all the boys was fun too. Mmmmm, boys in sweatpants... Need I say more?
So on the "home" front. I may actually be relenting. I am at least in discussions with Dan about buying the house together. For those of you who don't know I am a little sensitive about this issue having already bought a house with someone and, well, you know. She still has it and I don't. It's not that I don't see Dan's and my relationship continuing, I just have learned to not take anything for granted or to assume anything. Anyway, we are discussing it. We'll see.
One more thing. I had my taxes done finally. Who knew that online pick-up would net me an accountant. Anyway, $324.04 coming back to me.
That's it...

No comments: