Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The long weekend report...

So much for more regular blogs. I don't even remember where the last one left off...
Ahh yes. The Will & Grace Finale. That was a good evening with Tracy and Gord. Allergies my ass Gordo.
Friday night was spent at Howie & Neil's place. The Kingston lesbians and the Toronto lesbians were there as well. Enough food for at least 8 more people. Good times.
Saturday was spent doing some running around, a bit of yard work, then off to Mom & Dad's for dinner and tech support. Pretty much have their new computer up and running now. I have the old one here, just waiting a couple weeks to make sure they have everything off it before I wipe it and start over again. Fun and games I say. By the way, what the hell possessed me to order a new battery for it already. Really that was $100 bucks I did not need to spend right now, especially since the car needs a new muffler.
Sunday we had the weekly brunch thing going on. Brunch at The Goat is turning out to be one of the highlights of my week. I love the social thing these days. Like to be with people. Also, brunch often leads to other things to occupy one's Sunday.
Sunday evening was a movie night, TRANSPORTER 1 & 2 double feature. They were not great but they were fun enough to keep us up till 2AM. Speaking of movies, Sunday morning we just stayed in bed and watched CALENDAR GIRLS which is a fun movie. Staying in bed and watching a movie was a bit decadent
Monday was a bit more running around, a bit more yard work and house work. Then had a reunion of Friday night dinner at which we presented Neil with his very creatively wrapped birthday gifts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!
And that's it for now. I am off to work.

No comments: