Thursday, May 18, 2006

Will & Grace finale tonight. It's all over but the crying...

Well people, here I am again. I am going to try and get back into the groove of doing a daily or at least semi-daily blog. We'll see how it goes.
I am not going to cover everything that I have done but I'll give some highlights. If I miss any events, well I WILL miss some events so deal with it.
I recall a Friday drinking binge, which started about 5 hours late but was still a good time. Best part was the waitress knowing The Captain was gay before I told her. The revolving wait staff was kinda funny too.
Had a great Indian dinner at Meghan and Claire's with Howie and Neil. Claire is such an awesome cook.
I think there may have been a lot of drinking in quite a few venues. Maybe The Captain's indirect influence is getting to me. Well let's not think about that too much. I know I could never keep up with that.
Tonight is the Will & Grace Finale. Gord and Tracy are coming over for it. Always a good time when we all get together, just ask the Denny's staff.
I am, as usual, looking forward to the weekend though all we actually have going on is an evening at Neil and Howie's place on Friday and some painting and yard work for the rest of the weekend. We'll see what really happens. I'm sure stuff will come up.
Okay, that's it for now, I want to ease you all back into it. Seriously people, 24 hits last week looking for a blog. You guys might think about therapy. Surely there is some kind of support group out there for Mike's blog withdrawal.
Later lovers...

No comments: