Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's baaack!

So we are well on our way to owning the house. Still lots to deal with such as getting a lawyer, finalizing the price, getting the survey. Then need to look into a certain sale of part of the procurement, the proceeds of which could severely decrease some of my credit card bill. We have a figure in mind for that and I hope I will not be as dissapointed as I feel I likely will be. Reality tends to suck in a big way. Time will tell I guess.
There are two constants in my life... One is that I always get what I want. Eventually. Sometimes after hard work, sometimes after a long wait. I know I will get a better job. One that I enjoy. The wait sure sucks though.
The second constant in my life is that I work myself up about things to the point where the reality tends to be dissapointing to say the least. Anyway I am referring the the future sale of a particular piece of property and the price we are hoping for. We'll see how it works out I guess.
So anyway, what's back is my depression about money. I am sure it will pass but right now it lingers.
Enough for now.

No comments: