Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The 11th of WHAT?

I am not even going to read the last blog to find out where I left off. Instead I am just going to write out a bunch of random events...
Sunday was Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's in Ottawa. Good old family circus. Dinner was good of course. Mom was a little drunk, therefore paranoid. Lots of sex talk. So, same as last year. Same as next year.
Monday night was a second Thanksgiving dinner at Gord and Rob's place. I had a fantastic time. It was nice getting to know some more people a bit better. I have met most of Gord's friends before but never get much chance to chat with them. Kim is awesome. So is her Mom. Rob's Mom is pretty cool too. I think this is the first time I have actually met Tiger or had any kind of conversation with Mark. And of course I always enjoy Jim. In drag or not he is always entertaining.
Today was overall a good day. I got my new shift and I did manage to get the earliest possible start window of 9:00-10:00AM which means even with the extended hours 7:30PM is the latest I will have to work. I am pretty happy about that. Tracy's Dan got the same thing which I think is fantastic both because he deserves it, and because it means Tracy and Dan will have more time to be together. Also means that we can hang out all four of us more too.
Tonight was COLA. Good times. Good turnout. Had fun at The Goat.
So now. Two more days till the weekend. We are taking Mark out for his "Birthday" which will forever more be on October 11th. Should be a good time. Very much looking forward to it actually. Kinda hoping Gord will be coming out too.
Oh also today we got final word that the mortgage is approved. Just need to go in and sign the papers.
That's about it for now... Later kiddies...

No comments: