Friday, October 6, 2006

Apparently I don't blog enough...

...Or: You guys really need to get a life...

So today ended my first week with the extended shifts and I did live through it. Of course I did call in late on Thursday thus only working 8 hours that day. I get to look forward to only having to be there 4 days next week. Also on a positive note the rankings for the next shift bid came out and I came in at 15 out of 86. That ensures that I will at least not get a later shift than I have now and means that I have a chance at the one shift that is earlier. That being the 9:00-10:00AM window as opposed to the 9:30-10:30AM window that I am currently on. So in short I will not be any worse off than I am now. YAY!
Notable events this week:
Monday night we had coffee with Mark at The Goat. He seems to really have taken to that place. Wait till we take him to a place that is actually nice...
Tuesday we did wings at The Brass with Howie and Neil.
Wednesday we had COLA and Tea which was fun as always.
Thursday I stopped in to see Gord at the new place and dropped off the little TV from his room here. Of course bad influence that he is I called in late and stuck around for another hour. After work, dinner then The Goat for coffee. We just Missed Mark and his cute-assed brother. Another time hopefully.
Friday night we went to The Kingston Brew Pub for dinner then met Tracy for coffee at Sipps. Now she knows where it is. Girls have fag friends so they can find out all the new cool places to go.
That is the week.
By the way, as far as we know so far we did get the mortgage. We are just waiting on the details now.

No comments: