Sunday, October 15, 2006

"I did not have sex with that girl" But if I was straight I might have wanted to...

So last night was Mark's debut at The Foo. We went out to celebrate his birthday, which is actually next month but that is another story. So the day went a little like this...
We started by doing some shopping at the mall so Dan and I picked up Mark and his little (cute-assed) brother and off we went. Lots of fun and everyone came away with something. It was a slow start for me but I managed to score a good purchase at Bootlegger and another at MEXX. Yeah I looked hot last night, thanks for pointing that shirt out Trevor. Mark, your cute-assed brother is a riot. I am sure I had a few impure thoughts. Don't worry though they went away.
Now to the drinking... We started at Tasha's place with a few drinks and some conversation. Tasha's friend Sara joind us before heading to our second stop for the night. Tango is always a great place for drinks. I consider Tango to be a classy place. House music thumping, loud but not so loud that you can't carry on a conversation. Tracy and her friend Lindsay joined us there. I love Tracy. She can put fun in a funeral. She probably has.
Around the witching hour we decided it was time to move on to The Foo. Sara was our heaven-sent DD. So to The Foo we went. It was still pretty slow when we got there but quicly picked up. Seems Mark and Steph both know our drinks which is very convienient. I have to say I am very proud of Mr. "I don't dance" who was on the dance floor in under 2 minutes. From that point on I don't think he left the dance floor for more than 60 seconds. I also danced the night away. Danced with Dan. Danced with Tasha. Danced with Sara. Danced with Mark. Danced with Mikey, Allana, and who knows who else. So much fun. I realized I am living proof that gay boys get the hottest girls. I never did that well when I was straight. Sara, if I do go straight I am giving you a call.
Another cool part of the night is that my boy Gord was there. I haven't had much chance to party with Gordo in a while. Sorry we passed on the afterparty Hun. Thanks so much for getting me the invite though. We'll do it at some point.
So, new friends, old friends, how could it have been anything but a great night. Any night that involves both my best friends can't go wrong. One question keeps coming to mind... Tasha why have we not partied before now? You totally rock and I am glad we are going to have you around for a while longer.
Thats my weekend.

No comments: