Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The beginning of the bad days...

Today is not a good day for Penny. She spent most of the morning on the couch sleeping and even the offer of going outside for a pee didn't excite her the way it normally does. She walked to the edge of the deck then turned around and came back in. We had a pretty restless night, her breathing is a little more laboured lately. It's like she has a cold, she snores.

Dan told her she had to make it through the week while he is away in Victoria but today I have this feeling that the time is near. To be honest though I have had this feeling before and she has turned around on me.

I will leave things there as I am blogging from Starbucks and my eyes are welling up a bit.

1 comment:

Kea said...

Mike, it's time to let her go when her bad days outnumber her good. Might not be yet, might be.

(((Hugs))) to you and a doggy kiss to Penny.