Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More book-talk

New book on the go. Finished "Running With Scissors" and am now reading "Dry" also by Augusten Burroughs. It is the third of his auto-biographical books I have read along with his novel which is also very funny shit. Only Augusten (yes we are on a first name basis now) can make rehab funny. Seriously grab one of his books and give it a read. If I like you I might even lend you one of my copies. Once I finish this one I have a couple other books I plan on picking up. Different authors, I guess it's good to branch out a bit. I'll probably blog about those later if they are worthy.

So I'll be back in Trenton on the 27th for Tracy and Dan's wedding. That should be interesting. The wedding will be a blast. Trenton will be pretty much the same as when I left I figure. Most I have done since I left has been the odd hit and run, stopping at the Hospital to see some of the old coworkers. We are staying at The Holiday Inn, the ultimate in classy.

Oh and just something to ponder: STRAP ON is NO PARTS spelled backwards. That's a little something for my lesbian readers out there.

No comments: