Sunday, May 6, 2007

Weekend Update

So, a rather typical weekend. I know that saying it that way might make you think that I mean it in a bad way. Like I am using the word typical to mean mundane. I however generally have a lot of fun on my weekends so a typical weekend is a good thing. Generally speaking my weekends involve my friends. No exception this weekend. A bit of car shopping, now I am all horny about the MAZDA 3. Pizza at Howie & Neil's. Games. Friends. Fun. Sunday Brunch. A couple of walks downtown. Coffee. All in all, a very good weekend. Oh I forgot to mention that it started early since I only worked for 2 hours on Friday before I bailed.
So now, heading into a new week. I find I am not that bothered about the fact that I am back to work tomorrow. Odds are it will not take long before I am not in a good way there, but I am going to try and head into it in as good a mood as possible. Its not like I can change it. Tuesday is payday, that's a good thing. Wednesday is my short day, there's something to look forward to. Basically my plan is to putter through the week as best I can. The warm weather is here. Walking downtown, coffee, friends. It all gets me through the week.
A few things on my mind these days:
1) Selling the piece of land. We really need to get going on that. Between the taxes we pay on it and the interest I pay on the loans etc. that I have it really is costing a lot of money to hold on to it.
2) The car. Do I put money into it? Shoulld I keep it another year or get rid of it before it does cost me too much?
3) Toronto Pride. Kicks off my holidays. Very much looking forward to it.
I am sure there is more but it escapes me right now. I'm sure it will show up in future blogs.
Thats it for now faithful readers. All 3 or 4 of you. G'night...

No comments: