Monday, April 30, 2007

Going to be an odd summer I think...

So I guess Grant was the first to go. Then Shane was gone. Then today Bryan and Ryan left. In four months Grant and Shane and others will be back but Bryan and Ryan are gone for good. Or at least that is the plan. Gone to seek their fame and fortune in the big city. Surely a few bumps along the way but hopes are that all will work out for them for the best. And who knows fate may bring them back this way anyway. Did Ryan apply for that job we told him to apply for? Anyway, the world is a much smaller place than it used to be and I know we will still see good old Bry and Ry from time to time. Like on the 19th of May when we head up that way. I'm looking forward to that for sure.
So what else... Mom and Dad are back. Had coffee with Kim. Tracy and Dan bought a house. Gord is Gord. Howie and Neil and Us have been spending lots of time together. A certain leather jacket from Northbound Leather makes my ass look fantastic. Summer is just around the corner. I need a new car. Oh and a new pair of shoes but really I always need a new pair of shoes.
So, short post but at least there is a post.

No comments: