Sunday, January 29, 2006

Okay... Gonna give this a shot

Well I make no promises but I am going to try and post a regular blog starting today. It likely won't be remotely interesting, cuz it's me. Anyway, here goes.
Good day yesterday, got a bit of shopping done that needed doing. Went to our second evening at Reelout. So far the film festival has been quite good. I would recommend you see BREAKFAST ON PLUTO should you ever get the chance. That was the feature we saw on Friday followed by the Opening Gala and Cabaret.
Went to the Gala with the two absolute hottest lesbians on the planet. Funniest point was when one of them appologized to us for the entertainment on behalf of all lesbians. What is with plaid and acustic guitars and bad singing. Okay there was no plaid there, but really it might as well have been. Anyway, I guess some of the blame should be placed on the sound system as even the fabulous Miss Tyffanie was not at her best. How I love her and how it pained me to walk out on her show to head to the Brew Pub for wings. As an aside to that the Brew Pub stopped serving wings shortly before we got there.
Second evening (Saturday) was all about "Gals and their Pals" and I am damned if I have any better clue what Fag Hags are all about. The documentaries were interesting and fun none-the-less. Another evening accompanied by Meghan and Claire. Also ran into my gay moms Deb and Pat. So good to see them again.
Also should add that we had coffee with Emma yesterday. Have never been quite sure about Emma but it was very nice to see her and it certainly made Dan happy. We will be heading to Toronto in March to spend a weekend with her and I am looking forward to it.So that has you up to date so far... Stay tuned for more... Maybe...

No comments: