Monday, February 16, 2009

What is my address?

I was given the oppertunity to plug my blog the other day but I actually didn't know the URL for it. I think the person interviewing me thought I was just not wanting to release the address. Truth is I have not ever advertised my blog other than to my friends in my MSN tag. I have never really cared if anyone is reading my blog or not. I am not even sure why anyone would want to read it in fact. That being said though, I do enjoy the fact that some people have happened accross it and do read it. I have received some positive feedback from readers.

So to my readers: Thanks for looking inside my head. Thanks for standing by those dry spells when not much was happening inside my head. Thanks for the comments and encouragement along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think that person who was interviewing you was hoping to give a free plug of your blog.

Love ya!