Saturday, December 6, 2008

Blogging from Starbucks...

...Does it get any better?

The wonders of modern wireless technology. Speaking of technology; I have finally moved into the realm of BlackBerrys. Well that is a bit inaccurate I guess. I do have BlackBerry data services attached to my account. I do not have a BlackBerry yet though. If ever there was a man who hated the word "backorder" right now it would be me. I ordered a BlackBerry Curve just over two weeks ago and last I heard it won't be in stock till the 15th of this month. I am hopeful that it will be here before Christmas at least. We'll see I guess.

More technology news. I bought a new Sony VAIO Laptop. You couldn't tell by me there is any economic crisis going on. So back to the laptop. I went with a 15.4" for the sake of portability. Basically I sacraficed the number pad and 2" of screen. I think it works out okay. Now I just have to have my most awesomest IT guy (you know who you are, Bryan) come and figure out why I can hook up to wireless at Starbucks but not on my own home wireless network.

So after Starbucks today we are off to Ottawa to check out The National Gallery. Ikea, need to find a bed for Lil' Timmy's room. We'll hopefully fit in a few friends as well though we have not firmed anything up really. We'll make some calls when we get there.

Hey, if any of my readers are hot lesbians. I am trying to get Meghan laid. Inquire.

That about does it for today.

1 comment:

Antares said...

My Bri could also help you! ;)