Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Its been a while...

So, it really has been a while since I have written anything and I am sure a lot has happened. I will try and put some of the highlights here.
First off, I have a new shift. I am now working the overnight shift. I like it, Dan doesn't. I like it because of the total lack of pressure. It is much more relaxed on nights. I am still having a bit of trouble with the new sleeping patterns though. I am not getting near as much sleep as I probably need. Mondays are fun as I tend to go to bed at the normal time on Sunday night and get up at the normal time Monday morning. So generally I am up from 7:00 Monday morning till about 8:30 on Tuesday morning. Surprisingly that is not as bad as it sounds. All I need to figure out now is how to sleep more than 5 hours per day.
Now on to the fun stuff. Chicago. We drove to Paris, from there headed to Buffalo then flew into Chicago to visit Dan's sister. We were on the go for the full 3 days we were there. Lots of touristy stuff, shopping, museums/galleries. It was a blast. We are definitely going to go back. Really, a beautiful city. Next time we go clubbing though.
So other than that and all the stuff I have forgotten there was a couple runs to IKEA, a couple visits from Bryan & Ryan, Mark's housewarming party and lots of coffees.
Thats it for now, I will try to keep them coming.

No comments: