Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What the hell!

So I haven't posted in ages. I have no clue why that is. Lazy I guess.
Not a whole lot to report. Work is the usual up and down affair. Usually down. The more apathetic I become the less any of it seems to matter. So, enough about work.
I'm not going to go back and cover what I've been doing the last few weeks. I've had some fun I'm sure. There was a weekend in Toronto. Shopping at H&M with Emma, we know how that turned out. Fabulous of course. And expensive.
This weekend is Kingston Pride. Next week Laura is throwing a pre-party before heading to The Joy Supper Club. Then the weekend after that we head to Toronto for Pride. YAY! So much to do, so little time to do it. Hope we can fit it all in.
Okay thats it for now. Stay tuned for more...

No comments: